It’s Birthday Week in this household!! My husband and I were born only 5 days apart, so we go big for our birthdays with a week long celebration. Today, I am sharing that celebration with all of you with these Chocolate Dipped Sprinkle Marshmallows!
Aren’t they adorable?! I absolutely love how these turned out, especially because I think the short straws look like candles. Perfect for a birthday party! Plus, they are super colorful, and I love color!
Chocolate for dipping
1. Melt your chocolate for dipping in small increments to prevent burning.
2. Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate as far as you want covered. I decided only to do a little bit at the bottom.
3. Place sprinkles onto a piece of parchment paper or a shallow plate and roll the marshmallow into the sprinkles until covered.
4. Place Marshmallows onto parchment paper and let dry.
5. Cut the paper straws into thirds and wiggle them into the marshmallow.