These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Cups combine the perfect flavors – a touch of savory with a touch of fresh, sweet citrus!
‘Tis the season for quick, easy recipes that are perfect for after school snacks or game day appetizers. Emphasis on QUICK! If you follow along on The Love Nerds, you know that I love great food products that allow me to take short cuts. Farm Rich definitely falls into that category, so I’m bringing you a delicious Snack Hack today using Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites to make a Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza Cup. Plus their Farm Rich Back Your Snack contest is in full swing so make sure you read on to learn how you can help one lucky winner win $10,000 and how you can win some fun prizes, too!
But first, the recipe!
I love boneless wings! They are definitely a comfort food for me – full of flavor without the hassle of eating off the bones. Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites are delicious – perfect on their own with a salad and an easy choice for my Snack Hack. I was inspired by a Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza because BBQ chicken goes perfectly with pineapple. Plus, I never say no to yummy cheese!
This was my first experience working with Wonton sheets.
- 1 Box of Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites
- Wonton Sheets
- Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Cheese Blend (shredded)
- Fresh Pineapple, diced
- Red Onion, diced (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Follow the directions on the box of the Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites to cook the chicken, including the step of tossing the chicken in the BBQ sauce.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Add the wonton cups with the corners slightly overhanging.
- Add a piece of the BBQ Chicken Bites into each wonton cup. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges of the wonton wrappers are golden.
- Garnish the top of the cups with the diced pineapple and red onion, plus a little cilantro if you love it like I do! Enjoy!
Now, would you like to try some fun Farm Rich Back Your Snack recipes? Shoppers made their own Snack Hack to submit in the sweepstakes and you will be able to go to select Walmart stores to vote. Vote on the semi-finalists on September 19th and 20th and vote for the finalists on October 9th and 11th. While the winner of the recipe contest will win $10,000, voters have a chance to win some goodies, too. There will be 5 winners in the voters “sweepstakes” and they will receive a prize pack containing the following items: a tote bag, a meat thermometer, grilling tongs, an oven sheet, an oven mitt, $50 worth of Farm Rich product coupons and a $50 Walmart Gift Card. To see the full rule book, go here!
While you are in store voting, make sure you head over to the snack aisle to pick up your own Farm Rich Boneless BBQ Chicken Bites because you know you want a bite of this on game day!
If you liked this recipe, you might like some of my other appetizers and game day food!