Enjoy your birthday cake in a new way with this delicious Funfetti Cheesecake Dip! Sweet and creamy, this easy funfetti cake batter dip is absolutely addicting and makes the perfect addition to any party menu!
The Best Birthday Cake Cheesecake Dip with Graham Crackers!
Today is my birthday, which means we are officially at the beginning of birthday week! My husband and I were born only 5 days apart, with a couple friends’ birthdays in between, too. I decided to go all out this year with a week full of birthday recipes, which I started by remaking this Funfetti Cheesecake Dip. It’s been my favorite dessert dip for years!
My day will always start with a “I’m happy you were born!” It’s what my husband always says for someone’s birthday. At first, I thought it was a little strange. I mean, what happened to the traditional “Happy Birthday”. Now, I love it! He is truly sincere when he says it! Do you have a weird birthday tradition or quirk?
But let’s get to this Funfetti Cheesecake Dip! I’ve made a few easy cheesecake dip recipes over the years, including a Caramel Cheesecake Dip that is amazing with apples and a Snickers Cheesecake Dip that’s always a crowd favorite. This is my favorite though! While not a fan of birthday cake, the funfetti cake mix adds the perfect sweetness and flavor to the cream cheese base.
I will be honest with you all; I thought about making this dip a bit healthier by using plain yogurt. However, as a huge cheesecake fan, I just couldn’t give up the rich creamy flavor that cream cheese and sour cream give to this dessert dip. It’s so delicious!
Plus, it really doesn’t get much better than a no bake cheesecake dip if you are looking for a easy dessert recipe. Quickly whip all the ingredients together with a hand mixer or KitchenAid, except for the sprinkles which you’ll want to fold into the batter. Eating this cheesecake dip with Graham Crackers is my favorite but it’s also great with animal crackers and pretzel sticks.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE ITEMS FOR MAKING FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE DIP:
- Hand Mixer
- Stainless Steel Prep Bowls
- Silicone Spatulas
- Bulk Rainbow Sprinkles or specialty sprinkles from my favorite shop!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE OTHER DESSERT DIP RECIPES:
Time to Celebrate with this Funfetti No Bake Cheesecake Dip Recipe!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (slightly room temp)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Funfetti Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sprinkles
- Dippers: I recommend Graham crackers, Animal Cookies, or Pretzels
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat on medium-high for a couple minutes. You want the cream cheese to become light and whipped.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, cake mix and powdered sugar. Mix on medium until blended well.
- Once everything is mixed together, fold in the sprinkles.
- Refrigerate and serve cold with your dippers of choice. Enjoy!