Hi, all! I have some individual Valentine’s Day posts that I CANNOT wait to share with you, including a 14 Notes of Love idea that I hope you are going to love. I wanted to give you all a quick sneak peek on what my Valentine’s Day table looks like this year so you can see the finished product. Plus, I wanted to give you a preview of some posts that will be coming up in the next couple of weeks. 🙂
Last year, I decorated with lots of pink! The Love Sign with an Ombre Paper Rose Heart is still one of my favorite projects that I have ever done. I wanted a bit of change this year and to go a bit more minimal, so I decided to go with red, black and silver.
Valentine’s Day Projects and Posts (missing tutorials coming soon):
- LOVE wreathe made from red felt: I absolutely love the texture of this wreath and how felt – normally used for kids’ crafts – can look so beautiful!
- 14 Notes of Love: I am so excited to share this with you tomorrow and for my husband to start reading his notes on Sunday. Think of this as a sweet Valentine’s Day Advent Calendar.
- Geometric Vase Decor – I added silver vinyl to vases for a simple statement piece and added some fake red berries and fun paper straws. This home decor project is so easy to make!
- Winter Cuddle Kit: Not shown, but I will be sharing this at home date idea soon as the first post in my new series Love at Home! My 14 Days of Love post from last year, which shared 14 fun at home date ideas, is doing so well again that I want to bring you a monthly date idea to try! The first post even includes a fun game to play together – A NOT-so Newlywed Game!
- Indoor S’mores – That is all I’m going to say on that for now!
- Date Night Recipes – While I love having any excuse to decorate or do something sweet for my husband, we do not go all out for Valentine’s Day. No going out into the restaurant craziness. So in case some of you are like us and will be celebrating at home, I will be sharing some great recipes you can make for a fun dinner in!