Slow Cooker Recipes make dinner (and even dessert) so much easier!
If you follow along with us here on The Love Nerds, you know how much I love Slow Cooker Recipes! Even though I work from home, dinner prep always sneaks up on me when Bryan walks in the door and only in that moment do I realize that I don’t have anything ready.It’s the same time every day and yet, always surprised! This is a problem for both our health and our budget as ordering dinner becomes a convenient option. That or a bowl of cereal. Slow cooker meals are the perfect easy family dinner ideas that I need because they work better for my schedule. Everything gets thrown in earlier in the day when I am a bit more alert and not distracted by projects, so dinner is already ready to go at dinner time.
My blogging friends definitely love slow cooker meals, too. So here we are all, sharing some of our favorite Slow Cooker Recipes. There are so many good ideas here that I can’t wait to make, especially the lava cake. Yum! PLUS, I am definitely adding my Chicken Caesar Pitas and 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork to our next menu list. They both make awesome lunch leftovers!
ITEMS HELPFUL FOR MAKING THESE RECIPES:
- Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart
- Hamilton Beach Travel Case & Carrier Insulated Bag
- Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners 2 Pack
- Pulled Meat Shredder Claws
GREAT SLOW COOKER COOK BOOKS:
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook: Quick and Easy 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cookbook for Two
- Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!
- The Meat Lover’s Slow Cooker Cookbook: Hearty, Easy Meals Cooked Low and Slow
- American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook
- 50 Simple Soups for the Slow Cooker
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY MY OTHER SLOW COOKER RECIPES!