Stay cool this summer by taking the classic summer dessert away from the fire pit and into a tasty and refreshing S’mores Milkshake! With chocolate ice cream, graham crackers, Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer and a generous dollop of whipped topping, you are going to want to share this summer ice cream treat with all your friends and family!
Are you ready to sip on your new favorite summer milkshake with this S’Mores Milkshake Recipe?!
Oh my goodness! We have been experiencing such heat waves here in Chicago so far this year with stretches in both May and June that reached the upper 90s.
In fact, we had our hottest Father’s Day in 20 years this weekend. I expect this to happen in July and August, but not when we are still technically in spring.
It has also brought to our attention that the AC in the new house cannot keep up with those temperature, so we had to get a little creative to keep cool this weekend which means a new recipe for all of you, of course – S’mores Milkshakes!
I’m a pretty firm believer that s’mores are the perfect summer dessert, except for when it’s still 90 degrees at night and sitting around a fire is the last thing I want to do. And definitely not in the middle of the day when we’re at our hottest.
So I decided to bring all the perfect flavor of s’mores to an ice cream milkshake, and I am hooked!
Made with chocolate ice cream, graham crackers, and COFFEE-MATE® Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer, these s’mores milkshakes are creamy, cool, and delicious.
I love using COFFEE-MATE® creamers in recipes, especially in the place of milk, because they add so much flavor to the drink or baked goods, like my Lemon Blueberry Scones and Cranberry Orange Scones.
You can find all the classic flavors like French Vanilla and Hazelnut as well as fun unique flavors to try like the Toasted Marshmallow Mocha, Cookies and Cream or Coconut Caramel Latte.
After quickly whipping together the base of the s’mores milkshake, don’t forget to garnish with toasted marshmallows, graham cracker and Reddi-wip 13 oz. Original Whipped Topping.
The garnish makes it picture perfect for guests and adds even more tasty goodness to the recipe. Reddi-wip is that perfect dollop of real cream that makes a milkshake more fun!
Time to Enjoy my New Favorite Sweet Summer Treat – A S’mores Milkshake!!
- 6 scoops Chocolate Ice Cream (can also use smores ice cream)
- 3/4 cup COFFEE-MATE® Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 6 Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Mini Marshmallows, toasted
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping
- Hot Fudge or Chocolate Syrup
- Add ice cream and COFFEE-MATE® Toasted Marshmallow Mocha Coffee Creamer to blender. Pulse until smooth. Break apart 4 full graham crackers and add to blender mix. Pulse again until smooth.
- Add a layer of hot fudge around the edge of the your glasses with a spoon or drizzle a layer of chocolate syrup around the edge of the glass.
- Pour in your milkshake and garnish with graham cracker, a big dollop of Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping and toasted marshmallows. ENJOY!