This article is sponsored by Alpine Lace®. However, all opinions and the recipe is my own.
Getting healthy has been a major priority this year! I’m exercising more, taking time to rest, and trying to make healthier food choices. I want to have less migraines and I would definitely like to lose the weight I gained last year from my migraine medicine. However, I am not willing to sacrifice good food, which is why I love Alpine Lace Reduced Fat Swiss Deli Cheese. It is a high-quality cheese with reduced fat and high protein and calcium, which makes it a great afternoon snack! Plus, it’s fabulous to cook with, so it made an excellent addition to my Teriyaki Turkey Burgers.
- 1/2 c Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 c Pineapple Juice
- Ground Turkey for burger patties
- Any preferred seasoning for turkey burgers – I use a little garlic salt.
- Pineapple slices
- Alpine Lace Reduced Fat Swiss Deli Cheese
- Pretzel rolls or your preferred buns
1. Season the turkey as desired and make into patties.
2. Combine the Teriyaki and the pineapple juice into a dish or zip lock bag and marinate the Turkey patties. I marinated them for at least 2 hours, but the longer the better.
3. With living in an apartment, we don’t have a grill. Therefore, I warmed up a pan on the stove and seared the patties on both sides for a few minutes each. Then, I transfer the burgers to a pan in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. This will depend on how big your patties are though. I rely on a meat thermometer to tell me when they are done.
4. While the burgers are cooking in the oven, I lightly cook the pineapple slices in a pan.
5. Put a piece of Alpine Lace Reduced Fat Swiss Deli Cheese on the burger as soon as they are done so it will melt a little bit. Layer your burger and eat!
I hope you enjoy the recipe and Alpine Lace Reduced Fat Swiss Deli Cheese! You will not regret buying this healthy option for snacking or recipe ingredients.
Have you tried Alpine Lace yet?