This White Chocolate Raspberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole will impress all of your guests with only 15 minutes of prep time! It’s a special brunch treat that is sweet, warm and flavorful!
A holiday brunch recipe that everyone will love – White Chocolate Raspberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is holiday brunch, especially when it includes this white chocolate raspberry cinnamon roll casserole! The name is a mouth full but it’s worth it.
Throughout the whole year, I am a breakfast person. I love to make eggs and toast on Sunday mornings or a breakfast sandwich on a slow weekday morning.
But holiday brunch calls for something more special, like this White Chocolate Raspberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole! It makes a gorgeous holiday recipe!
Yes, it is a bit of a mouthful to say, but it is so delicious! This is definitely one of those recipes that will wow your guests and make them think you spent a long time in the kitchen prepping this dish.
The fresh raspberries on top and white chocolate drizzle give it the perfect finish; it shows just a little extra care and attention. When in reality, it takes less than 15 minutes to throw together and only 25 minutes to bake. Totally doable for guests coming over!
This is the type of recipe I call a short cut recipe, meaning you use a reliable product to make the recipe faster. In this case, it’s using canned cinnamon rolls.
I am sure fresh, homemade cinnamon rolls would be amazing in a casserole dish like this, but I don’t have time for that. Canned cinnamon rolls are just as tasty in this recipe and make prep fast!
I used one of my favorite new tricks for this recipe, too. This might be something you have been doing for awhile, but it’s new to me.
I love using coffee creamers in my baked goods and recipes instead of milk. It is an awesome way to add extra flavor! For this brunch recipe, I used International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer.
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole will impress all of your guests with only 15 minutes of prep time! It's a special brunch treat that is sweet, warm and flavorful!
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- ⅔ cup raspberry preserves
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- White Chocolate Chips for drizzle and fresh raspberries for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your pan of choice with a non stick cooking spray.
- Unroll your can of cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 6 pieces.
- Toss the rolls in the raspberry preserves and then place into your dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, creamer, vanilla, and spices until well combined. Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls, evenly distributing the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes. It will turn a gorgeous rich brown color and fluff up slightly from the eggs.
- If adding a white chocolate drizzle, melt and drizzle onto the top after adding fresh raspberries.
Next time you are in Target – and let’s be honest, ’tis the season to be in Target a LOT – use Cartwheel to get a 5% off coupon on International Delight Coffee Creamer, Silk Coffee Creamer and Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer between 12/1/15 – 12/24/2015. Stock up on great flavors for your coffee, holiday brunch and baking!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.