It’s Birthday Week in this household!! My husband and I were born only 5 days apart, so we go big for our birthdays with a week long celebration. Today, I am sharing that celebration with all of you with these Chocolate Dipped Sprinkle Marshmallows!
Aren’t they adorable?! I absolutely love how these turned out, especially because I think the short straws look like candles. Perfect for a birthday party! Plus, they are super colorful, and I love color!
Chocolate for dipping
1. Melt your chocolate for dipping in small increments to prevent burning.
2. Dip the marshmallow into the chocolate as far as you want covered. I decided only to do a little bit at the bottom.
3. Place sprinkles onto a piece of parchment paper or a shallow plate and roll the marshmallow into the sprinkles until covered.
4. Place Marshmallows onto parchment paper and let dry.
5. Cut the paper straws into thirds and wiggle them into the marshmallow.
JOIN OUR EMAIL COMMUNITY!
Join our Awesome Nerd Community for new content updates as well as our FLASH FREEBIES!
When you confirm your subscription, you will be taken to a confirmation page with a link to all the current flash freebies to download! Already subscribed but missed the flash freebie email? Simply confirm your subscription again for download access!
[email protected] Tastes Good says
What a fun idea! I love how you used the straws! These are so perfect and pretty! Thanks for sharing! ~Marion
So cute! These are perfect for parties! I’m totally making these for my daughter! Great post!
These look amazing and so easy to do too!
[email protected] Food Ramblings says
I especially love the striped straws- very festive!
[email protected] says
Yum. I know my kids would love this.
These look amazing! So creative and colorful. I would love to find stripey sticks like those 🙂