Over 20 Awesome Grill Recipes that are perfect for your summer dinners and get togethers!
Do you love grilled recipes as much as I do?! Every year I look forward to the first time the grill is heated up with the smell of charcoal and the fabulous smokey taste. I always loved sitting outside with my dad as he cooked dinner on the grill. It felt and smelled was summer which always felt comforting. Even now, I tend to navigate outside while dinner is being cooked to enjoy a warm summer night and the smell of charcoal.
The best part is how versatile the grill really is for cooking. So many people stick to the basics – hot dogs, brats, burgers, bbq chicken – but the grill is far more versatile! In the last few years, my family has definitely experimented more with what grill recipes we cook, especially when it comes to fruits and veggies. Fresh pineapple is my favorite for sure, and there is a recipe for you down below if you’ve never done it before! You won’t be disappointed! We have also started grilling chicken wings with a medley of chicken wing sauces – Pineapple Teriyaki, Peach Barbecue, and Honey Sriracha – which are loved by the kids and the adults. Though to be honest, the kids have not dared to try the Honey Sriracha wings yet.
Now … to the grill recipes you are here for! From unique main dishes to sides and even desserts, we have you covered in this round up. I am confident you will find something you want to make!
ITEMS HELPFUL FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE:
- BBQ Grill Tools Set with 16 Barbecue Accessories and Aluminium Case
- Utopia Kitchen Reversible Cast Iron Grill Griddle
- Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddle
- George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill
- Weber Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Weber Spirit Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter
- Best BBQ Grill Brush 3-in-1
- Weber Large Original Grill Basket