These gorgeous Mixed Berry Mini Oreo Cheesecakes have made it onto our Valentine’s Day Menu! Mini Cheesecakes is one of my favorite dessert recipes for parties and holidays because you get all the rich flavor of cheesecake without needing to cut and serve! This recipe has an Oreo Thin crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and sweet berry jam topping!
These Miniature Oreo Cheesecakes with Berry Topping are Pretty and Delicious!
I am not a cake person and never have been. I am, however, a cheesecake fan! When my birthday would come around each year, my mom would either make her Lemon Meringue Pie or her classic cheesecake. I’ve yet to try making her cheesecake recipe myself, but it’s on my list to try this spring.
I do, however, make mini cheesecakes a lot because these little bite sized desserts make perfect party and holiday food! After making a tasty berry compote for my Berry Goat Cheese Crostinis, I knew immediately that it would make the perfect cheesecake topping. Chocolate seemed like the perfect companions for berries so I used an Oreo thin to make an Oreo crust cheesecake. The result is a rich, chocolatey Mixed Berry Oreo Cheesecake you are going to love!
These mini desserts easily made it onto our Valentine’s Day menu! Here’s why?
- Chocolate and flavorful berry compote with the creamy cheesecake filling makes it a delicious choice. Plus chocolate and berries seem like a natural choice for romantic desserts.
- They can be prepped ahead of time and sit in the fridge until we are ready to enjoy which means I don’t have to be cooking in the kitchen on date night.
- They make great leftovers for up to two weeks in the fridge. We always feel bad throwing away a big dessert that doesn’t save well so these make a good date night dessert option.
If you decide to give these sweet berry cheesecakes a try, you might also consider making Berry Champagne Cocktails, too! They make a pretty pink Valentine’s Day Cocktail and use the same berry compote with a couple small adjustments you can make after the cheesecakes.
Have you decided what your Valentine’s Day plans are yet? We have always done an at home date night the day of Valentine’s Day because the restaurants were always more crowded, especially in the city where they tended to squeeze in a few extra extra tables. Now that we have Liam, it’s also just too hard to get a babysitter.
We try to make things special or fun for our date nights at home with good food, fun activities or opportunities to reconnect. We got a few new board games for Christmas that we haven’t been able to play yet, so we’ll probably end up playing one of our new two player games in front of a fire or print out Couples Scattegories or the Not So Newlywed Game to play again!
Items You Might Want to Make These Mini Cheesecakes:
- Elegant Baking Cups
- Colorful Polka Dot Baking Cups
- Wilton Muffin Pan
- KitchenAide Hand Mixer
- Oreo Thins
You Might Also Enjoy These Other Dessert Recipes:
- Small Cherry Oreo Cheesecake
- Apple Rose Pastries
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Mug Cake for Two
- Strawberry Mousse
- Minty White Chocolate Fudge Bites
Time to Make Your Pretty in Pink Berry Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust!
Mini Berry Oreo Cheesecakes
Mini Cheesecakes is one of my favorite party dessert recipes and holiday dessert recipes because you get all the amazing creamy flavor of cheesecake without needing to cut and serve! These Berry Oreo Cheesecakes have an Oreo Thin Crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a homemade berry jam topping!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 box Oreo Thins
How to Make Berry Topping
- In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, vanilla, sugar, and water. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Gently mash fruit with a small hand masher or fork. If you want thicker, chunkier berry topping, mash less. If you want thinner, smoother berry topping, mash longer.
- Mix in cornstarch until well incorporated. Add extra cornstarch if you want topping to be thicker.
- Place in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator to cool before using. You can store for up to two weeks.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
- Prepare cupcake pan with cupcake liners and place an Oreo Thin at the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and a little fluffy in texture.
- Add sugar, egg, and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of cheesecake filling onto each Oreo Thin then add berry topping on top of the filling.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.
JOIN OUR EMAIL COMMUNITY!
Join our Awesome Nerd Community for new content updates as well as our FLASH FREEBIES!
When you confirm your subscription, you will be taken to a confirmation page with a link to all the current flash freebies to download! Already subscribed but missed the flash freebie email? Simply confirm your subscription again for download access!
staaaaahp!!!! these are gorgeous!!! <3 can't wait to make them 😀
Molly Kumar says
The Cheesecake looks so pretty and delicious!! I love the idea of topping them with berries and they’d make perfect dessert for two for Valentines 🙂