Start enjoying Peach Pie even sooner by making this delicious Peach Pie Dip and homemade Pie Crust Chips!
I can’t believe it but this will be my last peach recipe of 2016 as the season is coming to a close soon. While I am so excited for fall to come into full swing and to start sharing lots of apple and pumpkin recipes with you all, I am a little sad to leave summer behind. Then again, we had far too many 90+ degree days while being pregnant. But let’s get to this Peach Pie Dip recipe.
I have always loved peach pie or really any peach dessert, but who wants to wait for a whole pie to be made. Sometimes it just takes too long to make. Now, you can enjoy peach pie without that wait. Throw all the tasty filling ingredients together and cook for a few minutes and you will have this sweet and tangy dessert dip to share with guests. Or to just eat all yourself – no judgement here!
Dessert dips are definitely a favorite go to for me when we have guests for a couple reasons. One, it can just be put out for guests to snack on throughout the party instead of a more formal dessert time. Who doesn’t love to graze? Two, the prep time is quick so it makes party time quicker. Win win!
Peach Pie Dip:
- 2 c peaches peeled and petite diced (About 2 peaches)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice Half a Lemon
- 3 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Water
Cinnamon Sugar Pie Chips:
- 1 Package Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter melted
Peach Pie DIp
- Combine chopped peaches, lemon juice, light brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium pot.
- Cook over low-medium heat until the juice from the peaches begins to boil.
- Dissolve corn starch in water in a separate bowl and stir into peach mixture.
- Bring the mixture back to a boil and allow it to thicken.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Serve at your desired temperature with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Chips
Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Chips
- Preheat oven according to pie crust directions.
- Roll pie crust out on parchment paper.
- Brush crust with melted butter.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the pie crust into small wedges.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you definitely need to check out this Caramel Apple Pie Dip from my friend Rebecca at Sugar & Soul. She’s amazing, and that dip is one of her most popular recipes. We made this dip together when she was out visiting and working to get me ahead before the baby comes.