BBQ Chicken Flatbead Pizza makes the perfect meal and party food!
For so long, I was scared about making homemade pizza. It’s okay, you can laugh. It seems really silly now but it was a real fear. I had it in my mind that it couldn’t possibly be as good as delivery. That they would be tasteless. That they would be too hard. None of this is true.
This doesn’t mean that we don’t still love to order a delivered pizza now, but flatbread pizzas are so easy! I can easily make one in 15 minutes from start to finish which is much better than a boring ham sandwich for lunch and is a great weeknight dinner option. It totally wouldn’t be as easy without Stonefire’s flatbread naans, though!
Now we are obsessed with flatbread pizzas. The first fltabread I shared on the blog was my Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza, which is still my favorite for lunch. This BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza is Bryan’s favorite.
- 1 cup bbq sauce of your choice
- 2 flatbreadas I use Stonefire
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese
- 2 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 1 small red onion sliced into thin strips
- Place the two flathreads on parchment paper and then spread on desired amount of bbq sauce with a spoon or pastry brush.
- Top each with cheese, shredded chicken, red onion and a little more of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove and let cool before slicing.