This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
This creamy Bacon Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Pasta dinner is easily tossed together for a delicious pasta the whole family will love! Prep is made even easier with the use of the new Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk!
A CREAMY BROCCOLI BACON CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA DINNER!
If you follow along with us on The Love Nerds, you’ll notice two things that are pretty consistent:
- We love to host and do so often, especially since we are the middle house of our core friend group.
- Because we host a lot and have two kiddos, too, I need easy dinner ideas that don’t skimp on flavor.
I am always on the hunt for products that I love and can depend on to stock up in my pantry and I have a new pasta sauce favorite – Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk.
This sauce has all the tasty goodness I have come to expect from Bertolli but with half the calories and fat. It combines cauliflower and fresh milk with aged parmesan to create a lighter take on classic Alfredo sauce.
One of my big concerns with store bought Alfredo sauce has always been the high calories and fat content, making it an occasional dinner treat versus a meal plan staple. This sauce changes that for me!
HALF the fat and calories, people! That’s a big win for me and my family, especially when it is still full of big flavor.
With a tasty Alfredo sauce for you to try and easy recipes to make with it, it’s time for you to host a #BertolliSundaySupper meal with family or friends!
It’s so easy to host with Bertolli, and you don’t want to miss out! Sign up for the #BertolliSundaySupper calendar to get convenient weekly Sunday Supper inspiration with new recipes and cooking tips and tricks right to your inbox.
They make it so easy to enjoy fun new dinners every Sunday whether it’s just your partner, immediate family, or even friends and neighbors. Bertolli has you covered!
Honestly, this Broccoli Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pasta was whipped together in less than 15 minutes with cooked chicken and cooked bacon already in my fridge. If you need to cook up chicken or bacon for this recipe, it will add a little bit more prep time.
It made an easy dinner recipe for friends after we all came in from a full day of enjoying the warm weather and pool.
I think my favorite thing about this recipe though is that it is delicious both cold and hot! So whether it’s summer or winter, this pasta recipe can easily stay in your menu plan!
HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI BACON CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA?
All of the steps are straight forward to making this tasty pasta dish that can easily serve up a large crew for Sunday night dinner! It also makes a great cold pasta salad for summer bbqs!
The best part is that you can pick and choose how long prep will take you every time you make it, so I’m sharing my easy short cuts below!
Now, let’s get to making this pasta dinner with Bertolli:
- Cook your pasta by following the directions on the box.
- Cook your chicken on a stovetop skillet while you are cooking your pasta. I like to use chicken already cooked previously for another dinner or use cooked shredded chicken in my freezer.
- Chop up cooked bacon and steamed broccoli. For this recipe, I normally use store bought cooked bacon crumbles and a freezer bag of broccoli that I microwaved. Both of these easy short cuts help make prep faster and means I can easily make this as a pantry meal. You can do it from scratch though if that works better for you!
- Toss everything together with some parsley, garlic and Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk!
- Top with parmesan if you want and enjoy!
HERE ARE OTHER PASTA RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY!
- CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA BAKE – Made easier with Bertolli Alfredo Sauce!
- SPINACH AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE LASAGNA ROLLS
- No Fry White Chicken Parmigiano
- Roasted Garlic Mushroom Chicken Linguine
Don’t forget to sign up for the #BertolliSundaySupper calendar for convenient weekly emails with new recipes and cooking tips sent straight to your inbox.
TIME TO MAKE THIS CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA WITH BACON AND BROCCOLI!
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 10 ounces steamed broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 15 ounce jar Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk
- Cook your noodles per the instructions on the box; boil for roughly 10 minutes.
- Chop your cooked chicken, cooked bacon, and steamed broccoli.
- Combine cooked noodles, chicken, bacon, broccoli, parsley and garlic.
- Add Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower & Milk room temperature, cold or heated per your taste. Stir well!
- Top with shredded or grated parmesan cheese if desired.
SHOULD I COOK THIS BROCCOLI BACON CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA?
This is honestly one pasta recipe that I enjoy hot, room temperature or cold.
If you want hot, you can place in oven at 350 degree F for 20 minutes after mixing in the alfredo sauce OR you can heat the sauce before adding to the other ingredients.
If you want cold, place in fridge to chill.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE COOKED CHICKEN OR COOKED BACON?
If you need cooked chicken, you can use a can or cook a couple chicken breasts on the stovetop in a skillet with a little oil while your pasta cooks.
If you need cooked bacon, cook 4-6 bacon strips on the stovetop or in the microwave as your pasta cooks. Use your preferred cooking method.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 553 Total Fat: 40g Saturated Fat: 20g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 132mg Sodium: 1111mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Protein: 29g