One Pot Korean BBQ Meatball Chow Mein is a tasty family dinner prepared in under 20 minutes making it perfect as a weeknight dinner! It’s quickly become one of our favorite easy dinner ideas!
Tasty Korean BBQ Meatball Chow Mein in under 20 minutes!
I have been seriously loving Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs lately! They have become a staple in our fridge and on our menu list, which means I’m sharing with all of you another new meatball recipe. First it was my Sundried Tomato Chicken Meatballs with Mushroom Linguini Alfredo recipe; those chicken meatballs are the best chicken meatballs I’ve ever purchased. Then, it was my Baked Korean BBQ Meatball Skewers!
Well, we loved the Korean Style BBQ Beef and Pork Meatballs so much that I decided to create another new recipe around them with this One Pot Korean BBQ Meatball Chow Mein. Coated in a spicy sweet glaze with notes of gochujang, ginger, soy sauce and chives, these meatballs have such incredible flavor in every single bite! Creating a simple chow mein recipe with soy sauce seemed like a natural pairing for these fresh meatballs, and I am so excited for the leftovers I get to enjoy of this recipe this week! I hope you aren’t sick of meatball inspired recipes yet because I’m definitely not tired of eating them! Cooked Perfect Frozen Meatballs have always been my go to in the past for crock pot recipes, but Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs have instantly become a must have item for easy dinners. All the flavors are amazing – Italian Style Beef & Pork, Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork, Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken, and Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken – and they are cooked with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives and flame broiled to lock in the flavors. My favorite part is how great these taste when microwaved! I’m a little weird when it comes to microwaving meat because I feel like the texture changes a bit, but not these. Just pop these fully cooked meatballs into the microwave for a couple of minutes using the steam pouch it comes in, and you have the perfect meatball ready to enjoy! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Ready to give them a try?! Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs in the meat and poultry section of the grocery store.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE OTHER MEATBALL RECIPES:
- Honey Sriracha Meatballs
- Sundried Tomato and Chicken Meatball Linguini
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Now Let’s Get Cooking This One Pot Korean BBQ Meatball Chow Mein!
- 1 12 ounces package Cooked Perfect Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork Meatballs
- 12 ounces Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups carrots, julienned or thickly shredded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup water
- NOTE BEFORE STARTING: If you want to use ONE POT, choose pot with high sides that can work for boiling chow mein and cooking noodles and veggies after!
- Cook chow mein noodles until al dente based on package instructions. Rinse with cold water.
- Add noodles, soy sauce and veggie ingredients to the skillet and combine well. Cover and cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add about a 1/4 c water to the pan and cover, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Heat meatballs per package instructions in the microwave. When chow mein and veggies are done cooking, add meatballs and serve!