Easy and fresh Basil Lemonade Cocktail
School might be starting, but summer isn’t over yet. If you are like easy, fresh cocktails to sip on during a warm summer night, this drink is perfect for you!
We had a good friend of Bryan’s visit a few weeks ago, and she actually introduced us to this combo. I was a little hesitant about basil in my drink at first, but now I am in love! This combo felt so smooth and refreshing. It has definitely become a staple for us now.
Now, if you don’t drink alcohol, there is no reason you can’t enjoy this flavor combo without the vodka. Just make it as a fun twist on lemonade!
- Fresh Lemonade
- Shot of vodka
- Splash of Sprite or another Lemon Lime Soda
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Add a shot of Vodka to your stemless wine glass or old fashioned glass.
- Fill almost the rest of your glass with lemonade (leaving room for ice and a splash of Sprite)
- Add a splash of Sprite and the basil leaf.
- Take a spoon and gently muddle the basil leaf in the bottom of the glass and then stir.
- Top off with ice.