Who doesn’t love to hate these popular Disney villains?! From Maleficent and the Evil Queen to Jafar and Captain Hook, these bad guys light up the screen with their scary motives, crazy antics and sometimes honest viewpoints. These Disney Villains SVG Files are perfect for your next Halloween crafts!
DISNEY VILLAINS SVG FILES PERFECT FOR DIY HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
These Disney svg files are celebrating the characters you love to hate! They are essential in driving the story forward, often sharing some humorous truths while also being a tad bit crazy!
And yes – I said truths. I mean, who hasn’t nodded along when Scar says, “I’m surrounded by idiots.” Haven’t be all felt the same?
Some of these characters remain at the top of favorite Disney characters, flaws and all. Especially Ursula! She is the ultimate diva!
My top 5 favorite villains are probably Ursula, Maleficent, Jafar, Gaston and Yzma.
Yzma is not normally given much attention; nor is The Emperor’s New Groove really. However, it’s one of my favorites. I always laugh!
I have been super excited to see how popular our Hocus Pocus SVG Bundle has been as Halloween approached and decided we definitely needed to add in more Villains for DIY Halloween Crafts!
These files work perfect for Halloween decor – such as pillows or prints – and Halloween treat bags.
Plus, they make amazing DIY Halloween shirts. Shirts are definitely my favorite craft project to make with my Silhoutte and Cricut.
We’ve been to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party a few times now at Disney World and these designs would be perfect for the party!
The villains make a big appearance at the party and they LOVE seeing themselves worn at the party.
There are a ton of Villain SVG files on the shop so make sure you take the time to look around! I’m sure you will find something you love.
And if we are missing your favorite villain somehow, let us know! I’m constantly adding more designs.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH THESE DISNEY VILLAINS SVG BUNDLES:
For these villain SVG files, you will get all the cut files that can be used with any electronic cutting machine, like the Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Explore as well as PDF and JPEG for making cute print files.
You can use these files for all personal projects and while most used for making DIY Disney shirts, they can be used for lots of projects!
I’m feeling eager to decorate for Halloween with a Disney theme moving forward at our new house, so these files will definitely be making an appearance in our Halloween decorations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE DIY VILLAIN HALLOWEEN SHIRTS:
- DISNEY VILLAINS SVG DESIGNS
- Silhoutte, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
TIPS FOR MAKING DIY HALLOWEEN SHIRTS WITH HEAT TRANSFER VINYL:
It’s important to follow the instructions on the heat transfer vinyl you purchase, but here are some tips that have helped me!
Tip #1 – Make sure that you flip your design horizontally so it is mirrored before you cut out the design. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to read your design!
Tip #2 – Heat the fabric with your iron or heating press before you adhere the design. It helps the vinyl adhere more strongly.
Tip #3 – Firmly press down your iron or heating press for at least 20 second intervals before moving to another portion of the design. I find pressing firmly is better than moving the iron in strokes over the design.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUR OTHER DISNEY SVG BUNDLES!
- DIY AVENGERS SVG BUNDLE – Avengers shirts inspired by Endgame!
- FROZEN SVG BUNDLE – Reindeers are Better than People, Olaf likes warm hugs, and they are all headed into the unknown!
- ALADDIN SVG BUNDLE – A whole new world with Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine and more!
- LION KING SVG BUNDLE – Includes Disney World Group Shirt designs for the Circle of Life!
- TOY STORY SVG BUNDLE – Celebrate the ultimate Disney friendships with these designs! Includes DW Group Shirt designs!
- MARY POPPINS SVG BUNDLE – Includes designs perfect for Disney Christmas magic!
- SPIDER-MAN SVG BUNDLES – I have designs for both Into the Spider-verse and classic Spider-Man from the comics and movies!
- MALEFICENT SVG BUNDLE – Stand back you fools! The Mistress of All Evil … otherwise known as Fairy Godmother – is here with fun DIY svg files!
- HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE – My favorite witches – the Sanderson sisters – are celebrated in this bundle perfect for DIY Halloween projects!