With Toy Story 4 right around the corner, I thought it was time to include a Toy Story SVG Bundle to the shop! The designs are filled with the classic Toy Story characters we all love as well as two Disney group shirt designs and a Toy Story Land design!
This Disney svg bundle is perfect making diy shirts for the movie theatre or Disney World as well as travel mugs, computer stickers and more!
TOY STORY SVG FILES!
I cannot believe that I was 9 years old when the first Toy Story movie came out, and here I am at 33 on the brink of taking my own son to see Toy Story 4 in movie theaters!
It is amazing to see new generations fall in love with these amazing characters – Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Bullseye, Bo Peep, Hamm, Rex, Aliens, Slinky and the Potato Heads. They truly are our good friends after all these years!
I especially love hearing Liam get excited about ‘Bzzzzzzzzz” and “Hudy”! (You have to love toddler talk!)
So in two weeks, I have a date with my little boy to go see Toy Story 4!
I think I’m most excited to see Bo Peep back with Woody and Buzz and to see her new look! She is looking pretty tough and awesome these days!
We will be wearing shirts from this Toy Story Bundle, of course! I’m going to let Liam pick out the design he likes the most, but I’m guessing it will be the To Infinity and Beyond SVG file!
For me? I’m thinking of coordinating with Woody’s Reach for the Sky cut file OR Made in the 90s!
Even though I was actually “made” in the 80s! 😉
When creating the designs for this Toy Story SVG Bundle, I decided to make a design specifically for Toy Story Land! I’m so glad I did! I think it looks pretty amazing!
The inspiration for the design comes from the Toy Story Land entrance with Woody standing tall to greet all the guests. Such a welcoming site!
The last time I was in Disney World was this past December for a Disney Christmas trip with my sister.
I was pregnant with Parker and therefore unable to enjoy the rides, but I was able to walk around Toy Story Land and see all the fun details and love that was put into the new addition to Hollywood Studios.
I’m excited to be going back soon and get to actually ride the rides! And to show it to Liam!
Back to the point, though, which is this Toy Story SVG Bundle! It’s an exciting Disney fan addition to the shop that I hope you love, too!
The Toy Story Bundle includes a few Buzz Lightyear designs, a couple that include most of the toy group, and a couple more that celebrate when it all began!
I’ve also included the Toy Story Land design that I talked about as well as two bundles for making DIY Disney group shirts with the Toy Story characters.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH THIS TOY STORY SVG BUNDLE:
For this Toy Story cut file bundle, you will get all the SVG files that can be used with any electronic cutting machine, like the Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Explore as well as PDF and JPEG for making cute print files.
You can use these files for all personal projects and while most used for making DIY Disney shirts, they can be used for lots of projects!
I’m sure Toy Story parties will be back in full swing this year! It is definitely on Liam’s short list for birthday themes this year.
The PDFs and PNGs are great for making prints or party materials like party invites and decor.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE DIY TOY STORY SHIRTS OR DISNEY GROUP SHIRTS:
- Toy Story Bundle, Toy Story Group Shirt Bundle 1 and Toy Story Group Shirt Bundle 2
- Silhoutte, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
TIPS FOR MAKING DIY TOY STORY SHIRTS WITH HEAT TRANSFER VINYL:
It’s important to follow the instructions on the heat transfer vinyl you purchase, but here are some tips that have helped me!
Tip #1 – Make sure that you flip your design horizontally so it is mirrored before you cut out the design. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to read your design!
Tip #2 – Heat the fabric with your iron or heating press before you adhere the design. It helps the vinyl adhere more strongly.
Tip #3 – Firmly press down your iron or heating press for at least 20 second intervals before moving to another portion of the design. I find pressing firmly is better than moving the iron in strokes over the design.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUR OTHER DISNEY SVG BUNDLES!
- DIY AVENGERS SVG BUNDLE – Avengers shirts inspired by Endgame!
- FROZEN SVG BUNDLE – Reindeers are Better than People, Olaf likes warm hugs, and they are all headed into the unknown!
- ALADDIN SVG BUNDLE – A whole new world with Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine and more!
- LION KING SVG BUNDLE – Includes Disney World Group Shirt designs for the Circle of Life!
- TOY STORY SVG BUNDLE – Celebrate the ultimate Disney friendships with these designs! Includes DW Group Shirt designs!
- MARY POPPINS SVG BUNDLE – Includes designs perfect for Disney Christmas magic!
- SPIDER-MAN SVG BUNDLES – I have designs for both Into the Spider-verse and classic Spider-Man from the comics and movies!
- MALEFICENT SVG BUNDLE – Stand back you fools! The Mistress of All Evil … otherwise known as Fairy Godmother – is here with fun DIY svg files!
- HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE – My favorite witches – the Sanderson sisters – are celebrated in this bundle perfect for DIY Halloween projects!