Come! We fly! Celebrate Halloween and my favorite Halloween movie with this Hocus Pocus SVG Bundle! Perfect for making a Disney Halloween shirt celebrating your favorite witches – the Sanderson Sisters, especially for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE FOR DIY DISNEY HALLOWEEN SHIRTS!
Hocus Pocus has long been my favorite Halloween movie. What about you?!
I find myself chucking along with the Sanderson sisters cynical one liners – Oh, look. Another glorious morning. Makes me sick! – and relatable family feels – Why was I cursed with such idiot sisters?
When I wanted to be a witch for Halloween, I wanted to look like them in their vintage threads. No green skin or crooked nose for me; Mary, Sarah and Winifred were my witch goals.
Well, at least until Wicked came along, but that’s a whole other SVG bundle that needs to be created!
So I decided that there was no better way to officially get The Love Nerds Shop open than with a fun Hocus Pocus SVG bundle.
There has been a lot of talk over the last few years of making a Hocus Pocus 2. Honestly, anything that doesn’t include the original cast doesn’t get my very excited, and that is definitely the current situation.
Based on the rumor mill and the upcoming premier of Disney Plus, here are my guesses.
Hocus Pocus 2 will most likely be a straight to tv movie made for the Disney Plus service with an entirely new cast.
I will feel better about the potential of this movie if it is released on Disney Plus versus the Disney channel as Disney is pouring a lot of money into creating new and good content for their service.
But let’s get back to these Hocus Pocus cut files!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH THIS HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE:
For this Hocus Pocus cut file bundle, you will get all the SVG files that can be used with any electronic cutting machine, like the Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Explore as well as PDF and JPEG for making cute print files.
These files can be used for all personal projects and can be implemented for lots of crafty ideas – not just shirts! The PDFs would be great for making Halloween prints or party materials!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE DIY HOCUS POCUS SHIRTS:
- Hocus Pocus Design Bundle
- Silhoutte, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
TIPS FOR MAKING DIY DISNEY HALLOWEEN SHIRTS WITH HEAT TRANSFER VINYL:
It’s important to follow the instructions on the heat transfer vinyl you purchase, but here are some tips that have helped me!
Tip #1 – Make sure that you flip your design horizontally so it is mirrored before you cut out the design. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to read your design!
Tip #2 – Heat the fabric first with your iron or heating press before you adhere the design. This will help the vinyl adhere better.
Tip #3 – Do not rub. Firmly press down your iron or heating press for 20-30 second intervals before moving to another portion of the design. I find pressing firmly is better than moving the iron in strokes over the design.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUR OTHER DISNEY SVG BUNDLES!
- DIY AVENGERS SVG BUNDLE – Avengers shirts inspired by Endgame!
- FROZEN SVG BUNDLE – Reindeers are Better than People, Olaf likes warm hugs, and they are all headed into the unknown!
- ALADDIN SVG BUNDLE – A whole new world with Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine and more!
- LION KING SVG BUNDLE – Includes Disney World Group Shirt designs for the Circle of Life!
- TOY STORY SVG BUNDLE – Celebrate the ultimate Disney friendships with these designs! Includes DW Group Shirt designs!
- MARY POPPINS SVG BUNDLE – Includes designs perfect for Disney Christmas magic!
- SPIDER-MAN SVG BUNDLES – I have designs for both Into the Spider-verse and classic Spider-Man from the comics and movies!
- MALEFICENT SVG BUNDLE – Stand back you fools! The Mistress of All Evil … otherwise known as Fairy Godmother – is here with fun DIY svg files!
- HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE – My favorite witches – the Sanderson sisters – are celebrated in this bundle perfect for DIY Halloween projects!