Is anyone not experiencing Frozen fever right now?! Liam is still obsessed with the first Frozen movie so, of course, we needed to create a Frozen Svg Bundle for the release of Frozen 2!
This Disney svg bundle is perfect making diy shirts for the movie theatre or Disney World as well as travel mugs, computer stickers and more! I’m even sharing designs to make a Frozen group shirt!
FROZEN SVG FILES FOR DIY CRAFTS!
Like most households with little kids, we have Frozen fever! We are all about Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff over here!
The fever never went away after the first Frozen movie, but it is at an all time high right now for the premier of Frozen 2.
We haven’t been able to go yet, which is killing me! I am so excited to see the continuation of Anna and Elsa’s story. So excited!
However, movie theater’s have been sold out around here for weeks so I decided it would be best to wait a little bit before taking Liam. He sometimes gets chatty during a movie and while I think it’s cute, I know not everyone will agree. haha!
We will be prepared though with our own DIY Frozen shirts using heat transfer vinyl. Liam wants an Olaf shirt… and a Sven shirt… and the Into the Unknown design.
Basically he wants all the Frozen Svg designs!
The shirts will be serving double duty for us as we head to Disney World next week, too. My older sister and I will totally be rocking the sister designs! Anna is my favorite!
Bryan chose Arendelle Ice Company, and Parker is getting whichever design Liam decides he doesn’t want. Big brother rules the roost over here!
Besides Frozen, we will be making Aladdin shirts, Lion King shirts, and Christmas shirts!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH THESE FROZEN SVG BUNDLE:
For this Frozen cut file bundle, you will get all the SVG files that can be used with any electronic cutting machine, like the Silhouette Cameo and Cricut Explore as well as PDF and JPEG for making cute print files.
You can use these files for all personal projects and while most used for making DIY Disney shirts, they can be used for lots of projects!
I’m sure Frozen parties will be back in full swing this year with the release of Frozen 2! The PDFs and PNGs are great for making prints or party materials like party invites and decor.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE DIY FROZEN SHIRTS OR DISNEY GROUP SHIRTS:
- Frozen SVG Bundle, Frozen Group Shirt Bundle, OR Kristoff Raised By Trolls Bundle
- Silhoutte, Cricut or other electronic cutting machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts – Black, White or Starter Pack
- Favorite Shirt
- Iron or Heat Press
If you are looking do complete other projects, like mugs or glassware, use regular vinyl for glassware, mugs, frames, or ornaments – Vinyl Color Pack.
TIPS FOR MAKING DIY FROZEN SHIRTS WITH HEAT TRANSFER VINYL:
It’s important to follow the instructions on the heat transfer vinyl you purchase, but here are some tips that have helped me!
Tip #1 – Make sure that you flip your design horizontally so it is mirrored before you cut out the design. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to read your design!
Tip #2 – Heat the fabric with your iron or heating press before you adhere the design. It helps the vinyl adhere more strongly.
Tip #3 – Firmly press down your iron or heating press for at least 20 second intervals before moving to another portion of the design. I find pressing firmly is better than moving the iron in strokes over the design.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUR OTHER DISNEY SVG BUNDLES!
- DIY AVENGERS SVG BUNDLE – Avengers shirts inspired by Endgame!
- FROZEN SVG BUNDLE – Reindeers are Better than People, Olaf likes warm hugs, and they are all headed into the unknown!
- ALADDIN SVG BUNDLE – A whole new world with Aladdin, Genie, Jasmine and more!
- LION KING SVG BUNDLE – Includes Disney World Group Shirt designs for the Circle of Life!
- TOY STORY SVG BUNDLE – Celebrate the ultimate Disney friendships with these designs! Includes DW Group Shirt designs!
- MARY POPPINS SVG BUNDLE – Includes designs perfect for Disney Christmas magic!
- SPIDER-MAN SVG BUNDLES – I have designs for both Into the Spider-verse and classic Spider-Man from the comics and movies!
- MALEFICENT SVG BUNDLE – Stand back you fools! The Mistress of All Evil … otherwise known as Fairy Godmother – is here with fun DIY svg files!
- HOCUS POCUS SVG BUNDLE – My favorite witches – the Sanderson sisters – are celebrated in this bundle perfect for DIY Halloween projects!