This Raspberry Moscow Mule is my favorite Moscow mule recipe and my go to summer cocktail recipe! The sweet raspberry and zesty limes are the perfect pairing with the spicy ginger beer!
THIS RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULE RECIPE IS MY FAVORITE!
This is just one of many Moscow mule recipes on this site, but this is definitely my favorite one!
Raspberries, limes and ginger makes a perfect combination, especially because you have a little bit of sweet, zesty and spicy! It’s the ultimate summer cocktail in my mind.
The raspberry flavor added to this recipe is nice and subtle. You get the delicious flavor without it being overpowering.
Even friends who are not huge raspberry fans will love this Raspberry Moscow mule! Truly!
HOW TO MAKE A RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULE:
Even though I am adding the raspberry flavor to this recipe, you still only need the 3 main ingredients of any Moscow mule recipe.
- Vodka – Instead of plain vodka though you are going to use raspberry vodka. If you don’t want to use raspberry vodka, I will provide a different option further down.
- Ginger Beer – I prefer using diet ginger beer to cut down the sugar in the recipe.
- Limes – Fresh lime juice is KEY! Do not use bottled.
You will take these 3 ingredients, add them to your copper mug or other preferred cocktail glass with ice and enjoy. Easy peasy!
DO I NEED TO USE RASPBERRY VODKA?
Raspberry vodka is essential in my opinion to this raspberry Moscow mule. It’s also probably my favorite flavored vodka in general.
However, if you do not want to purchase raspberry vodka OR if you want to add even more raspberry flavor, you can do one of two things.
- Muddle fresh raspberries at the bottom of your mug before adding in the other ingredients or ice.
- OR, use a raspberry juice in addition to ginger beer.
HELPFUL ITEMS FOR MAKING RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULES:
Making Moscow mules doesn’t require a lot of special tools which is another reason I love making homemade Moscow mules! A regular bar set with muddler and jigger is enough to help make the cocktail prep step even faster and easier.
The only other thing you might want are copper mugs! It’s the classic way to serve and enjoy the drink. I have a ton of suggestions in my HOW TO MAKE MOSCOW MULES post, but I’ve also included my favorite set below!
HAND HAMMERED 100% COPPER MUGS: This is probably my favorite set because in addition to coming with 4 hand hammered copper mugs, it also includes matching straws and shot glass! They are strong, sturdy and beautiful! Plus it comes with a limited edition brass handle!
3 PIECE BAR SET: If you are going to make simple cocktails, this is my favorite bar set. It has a jigger, a muddler, and a trident cocktail stirrer. This last one means it has a mini “spoon” shape on one end like a traditional stirrer and a forked shape on the other.
LARGE BAR SET: If you are going to be getting into more sophisticated cocktail recipes, including anything that needs to be shaken or strained, than I suggest upgrading to the full bar set. I love having everything on hand. You never know when you want to try something new!
MORE MOSCOW MULE RECIPES TO ENJOY:
- CLASSIC MOSCOW MULE RECIPE
- FROZEN MOSCOW MULE SLUSHIES
- RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULE
- PEACH MOSCOW MULE
- PINEAPPLE MOSCOW MULE
- MINT WATERMELON MOSCOW MULE
- CRANBERRY TANGERINE LEMONADE MOSCOW MULE
TIME TO SIP ON A RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULE!
RASPBERRY MOSCOW MULE
Raspberry Moscow Mules are my favorite Moscow mule recipe - flavorful and sweet with just a little bit of spice! It's the best summer cocktail!
- 1.5 ounces raspberry vodka (1 large jigger)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about a quarter of or half a lime)
- 4 ounces Diet Ginger Beer
- Fresh raspberries to garnish or muddle if desired
- Fill your copper mug or glass in a similar size with ice.
- Add your raspberry vodka.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice into mug and toss the lime remnant into mug.
- Top off with ginger beer; about 4 ounces.
- Gently swirl it with stirrer and enjoy!
DO I HAVE TO USE RASPBERRY VODKA?
Raspberry vodka is what gives this raspberry Moscow Mule its raspberry flavor. However, if you don't want to buy raspberry vodka or simply want a stronger raspberry flavor, you could do one of two things:
- Muddle 1/3 cup raspberries at the bottom of the mug as the first step, OR
- Puree 1/3 cup raspberries in a blender. If making puree, you could use fresh or frozen raspberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
JOIN OUR EMAIL COMMUNITY!
Join our Awesome Nerd Community for new content updates as well as our FLASH FREEBIES!
When you confirm your subscription, you will be taken to a confirmation page with a link to all the current flash freebies to download! Already subscribed but missed the flash freebie email? Simply confirm your subscription again for download access!
Claudia Lamascolo says
I never had anything like this before and raspberry is my favorite fruit so I am sure this will be my new favorite drink!
This perfectly balanced drink is just want I want to sip on while I sit on the porch enjoying the evening!