Pretzel Frankenstein Fingers can be made quickly with only 3 ingredients!
We are a nation of overworked, busy people. Whether it is long hours in the office, long hours getting kids to bed, long hours doing laundry, or some sort of combination, we all have more on our to-do list than time in the day allows. That doesn’t mean we don’t love adding fun touches to the holidays and cute treats to the table, so I like providing you easy ideas like these Pretzel Frankenstein Fingers.
If you can melt chocolate, you can make these! They are even easy enough for kids to carefully help with (just make sure the chocolate isn’t too hot). I decided to go green for Frankenstein with some Pistachio finger nails, but you could also call them witch fingers or go a pail white for vampire fingers … the options are really limitless.
I’ve been really into a Monster Mash Halloween party idea, and these would be perfect along with my Mummy Truffles and my Monster Mash Trail Mix. Celebrating classic Halloween “monsters” is my favorite part of Halloween – witches, werewolves, Frankenstein, mummies, etc. This fantasy and sci-fi nerd loves them all!
- Pretzel Rods
- Green Candy Melts
- Sliced Pistachios for Finger Nails
- Melt your chocolate.
- Dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate and lie on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add a slice of pistachio to each as a fingernail.
- If feeling more artsy, you could take a toothpick and make "knuckles" by adding a few lines in two different spots on the pretzel rods.
You may find these links helpful in planning your Halloween celebrations!
- Dark Green Candy Melts or Vibrant Green Candy Melts
- Frankenstein Baby Costume
- Frankenstein Make-Up Kit
- Mad Scientist Lab Kit
- Frankenstein Cupcake Wrappers (and skeletons)
If you like this post, you might be interested in my other Halloween posts!