Make spooky Pretzel Frankenstein Fingers for an easy Halloween Treat that needs only 3 ingredients! Plus, it’s a super kid friendly recipe for them to help making this fun Halloween dessert.
3 INGREDIENT PRETZEL FRANKENSTEIN FINGERS!
As a former English teacher, I will honestly say that labeling these as Frankenstein Fingers drives me a little bit crazy. However, no one will search or look for Frankenstein’s Monster’s Fingers!
So here we are, with the blogger winning out over the English Teacher and naming this recipe as Pretzel Frankenstein Fingers!
But whatever we call them – you will love them! Because essentially, these are chocolate covered pretzels.
Who doesn’t love chocolate covered pretzels? The sweet and salty combo is a classic for a reason.
We are just coating them in green candy melts and then adding a little almond slice which will make them look like the fingers of Frankenstein’s fingers.
Which gives you a really easy Halloween treat that only needs 3 ingredients and can be made with the kids! Plus it makes a fun impact with the kids!
So if you can melt chocolate, you can make these!
WHAT IF I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING OTHER THAN FRANKENSTEIN FINGERS?
Go for it! Honestly, this idea works perfectly for a collection of spooky characters so you could have a whole collection if you wanted. I just chose to go with dark green candy melts for Frankenstein.
Here are some ideas to get your creative juices going!
- Go with Vibrant Green Candy Melts for Witch Fingers and dip your almond slices in red for nail polish finger nails.
- Go with White Candy Melts or Vanilla Almond Bark for Vampire Fingers.
- Go with your favorite chocolate and add brown sprinkles for “fur” for Werewolf Fingers.
- Or go with Purple Candy Melts for Monster Fingers
HOW TO STORE YOUR FRANKENSTEIN FINGERS
Any sort of chocolate covered pretzel tops my list for gifting because most people love them and they last for a reasonable amount of time if stored properly. I would say 2-3 weeks.
The easiest way is to store them is in an airtight container at room temperature. Make sure your container is clean, dry, and has a tight seal.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE OTHER HALLOWEEN DESSERTS
- HALLOWEEN TREAT ROUND UP – OVER 20 IDEAS!
- FRANKENSTEIN RICE KRISPIE TREATS
- MONSTER MASH
- PUMPKIN MUMMY TRUFFLES
- PUMPKIN MUMMY HAND PIES
- PRETZEL FRANKENSTEIN FINGERS
- GHOST TWINKIES
- DRACULA’S RED VELVET MILKSHAKE
LOOKING FOR MORE FRANKENSTEIN?
I have a DIY Post for making your own Frankenstein Popcorn Box. It works for making party treat boxes or fun Halloween decor!
Plus, I have a recipe for really cute Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats you won’t want to miss!
TIME TO MAKE YOUR OWN HALLOWEEN PRETZEL FINGERS!
- 16 ounce bag of Pretzel Rods
- 16 ounces Green Candy Melts
- Sliced Pistachios for Finger Nails
- Melt your chocolate. I recommend either microwaving half the candy melts at time in 30 second intervals with stirring in between or using a double boiler on the stove.
- Dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate and lie on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Add a slice of pistachio to each as a fingernail.
- If feeling more artsy, you could take a toothpick and make "knuckles" by adding a few lines in two different spots on the pretzel rods.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 98 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 161mg Carbohydrates: 22g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g